RAMP Training, Server/Seller Online CourseAvoid Citations! Be compliant with Act 39. The PLCB approved Responsible Alcohol Management Training (RAMP) Server/Seller Online Course has been designed to educate Pennsylvania licensees and their employees on the policies and regulations of the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board. The training covers the laws that you must follow in Pennsylvania. The training curriculum was designed by the PLCB Bureau of Alcohol Education and is intended to train your sellers to be responsible even when your clientele is not.
Easy Steps to Completion:
- Call – MBDA at 215-732-6258 to secure your discount code.
- Click – https://www.plcbramptrainer.com
- Purchase – “Click Here to Purchase Course”.
- Read – Course guidelines and click “Add to Cart”.
- Enter – Your MBDA discount code under “Coupon Discounts”. At only $10 per person for MBDA members, the code gives you a 50% discount off RAMP online server/seller training. Payment can be made with credit card or PayPal.
- Complete – Have your employer give you their “LID #”. Begin your training.
- Results – Your results are automatically reported to the PLCB upon completion of your training.
- Print – Print your certification card as proof of completion. Training is valid for two years.
Malt Beverage Distributors Association of Pennsylvania
230 South Broad Street, Suite 903, Philadelphia, PA 19102 | 215-732-6258 (p) 215-732-6023 (f) | email@example.com