Here’s what we’ve done to promote your business:
- Supported Clean Air Act exclusion for distributors.
- Lobbied for and secured passage of legislation to permit distributors to open for beer sales on Sundays.
- Lobbied for and secured passage of legislation to allow beer tastings on a distributor’s premises.
- Supported legislation to limit the time that a license can be held in safekeeping.
- Drafted and secured passage of legislation to allow distributors to accept credit cards from consumers.
- Obtained approval from the PLCB for distributors to sell items in addition to beer.
- Had alcoholic cider defined as a malt beverage to allow sales by distributors.
- Legalized placing the trade name on a distributor’s building.
- Increased the number of product signs allowed for display in windows and doorways.
- Drafted and secured passage of the Quota Law.
Malt Beverage Distributors Association of Pennsylvania
230 South Broad Street, Suite 903, Philadelphia, PA 19102 | 215-732-6258 (p) 215-732-6023 (f) | firstname.lastname@example.org